The Minecraft Community The Minecraft Community

Haha wow a lot of haters. That's how you know that you hit them hard. Keep up the good trolling.

samchappy responds:

aye aye cap'n

Hairless Hairless

...What did I just watch?

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Great animation

Impressive animation, I can tell a ton of time and effort was put into this. For some reason, I think I liked the older ones better though.

Orc Siege Orc Siege

I used to play this game all the time as a child, and now I finally found it again on newgrounds! When you asked to use some of my music in your game, "Laïka", I didn't realize you were the one that made this awesome game. I feel honored to have worked with you, sir. If you ever need music for a game again, feel free to contact me for a collab.

CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis

It's tough to vote on this because I'm honestly a fan of both of your styles, but I feel like Pachillis took this one. His bars were more creative, his flow was the better of the two (the sloppy double-timing at the end of Jar's second verse hurt him much more than it helped him), and overall Pachillis was the most entertaining in a battle chock full of punches. And based on the fact that rapping and hip-hop more-or-less exist for the reason of entertaining the listener, being more entertaining than your opponent holds a good amount of weight to me in a battle.

Pachillis takes this, but great job by both of you.

(P.S., "splinton" is clearly an alt account made by either Jar or someone in his crew because his only activity on the site is voting on Jar's battles)

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

It doesn't feel like PiGPEN really tried at all in his verses, but then again I can never tell if he's trying or just trolling everyone with some of his battles. I feel like Vinstigator won this one, he came more personal and had a much wider range of punches. My advice would be to stop saying "motherfucking" so often though. Usually sounds corny like Butsaay said, and it just unnecessarily takes up space.

PiGPEN was entertaining though, don't get me wrong. I just think Vinstigator earned the win here and put more time into it.

CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus

Phonix's verses were just too sloppy and amateur sounding to even really listen to. I don't dare go back and listen more closely to Phonix's verses to vote based on bars without getting black-out drunk first so I'm just going to say this pretty easily goes to Prometheus just for sounding like the clearly better rapper

Try and Touch the Mic Cord Try and Touch the Mic Cord

Your usage of intestines and bodily fluids is simply marvelous sir!