CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis CLAB - Jar vs Pachillis

It's tough to vote on this because I'm honestly a fan of both of your styles, but I feel like Pachillis took this one. His bars were more creative, his flow was the better of the two (the sloppy double-timing at the end of Jar's second verse hurt him much more than it helped him), and overall Pachillis was the most entertaining in a battle chock full of punches. And based on the fact that rapping and hip-hop more-or-less exist for the reason of entertaining the listener, being more entertaining than your opponent holds a good amount of weight to me in a battle.

Pachillis takes this, but great job by both of you.

(P.S., "splinton" is clearly an alt account made by either Jar or someone in his crew because his only activity on the site is voting on Jar's battles)

Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator Clab - Pigpen Vs Vinstigator

It doesn't feel like PiGPEN really tried at all in his verses, but then again I can never tell if he's trying or just trolling everyone with some of his battles. I feel like Vinstigator won this one, he came more personal and had a much wider range of punches. My advice would be to stop saying "motherfucking" so often though. Usually sounds corny like Butsaay said, and it just unnecessarily takes up space.

PiGPEN was entertaining though, don't get me wrong. I just think Vinstigator earned the win here and put more time into it.

CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus CLAB - Phonix vs Prometheus

Phonix's verses were just too sloppy and amateur sounding to even really listen to. I don't dare go back and listen more closely to Phonix's verses to vote based on bars without getting black-out drunk first so I'm just going to say this pretty easily goes to Prometheus just for sounding like the clearly better rapper

CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie CLAB - Sonic vs Wolfie

Both had some decent bars and punches, Sonic had the flips, Wolfie had the better flow and style. I think I'm going to have to give it to Wolfie based on the fact that he was much more consistently on-beat. Its not pleasant to listen to someone talk off-beat for their 16s and honestly it makes it sound more like an argument/debate that occasionally rhymes than a rap battle. This is a rap battle tournament, I want to hear rapping in future rounds. Wolfie to advance

Paradox vs WS Tiebreaker Paradox vs WS Tiebreaker

Warspawn for sure on this one. Not even close.

Want It With Us Want It With Us

Dope track. You guys would have been pretty sick as a group, you flowed really well together.

glitchs2d responds:

Thanks bro. But I think so too but shit happens.

(7) Fat Beats vs (2) RJA (7) Fat Beats vs (2) RJA

I have to give this Richard. His delivery and flow just feels much more suitable for battle rap. Fatbeats had good lyrics for the most part, but his punches didn't seem to hit as hard as Richards did.

(1) Eq vs (8) DC (1) Eq vs (8) DC

DQ came way more personal and I actually enjoyed his verses more because of that. EQ had flow and delivery but that was it. I wasn't feeling his punches as much.

(7) Butsaay vs (2) JS (7) Butsaay vs (2) JS

I could barely understand either of you. Clear delivery and enunciation was lacking at times for both and this made many of the punches seem weaker than they could have been.

Vote goes to Buutsay. His delivery is strange but his verses were more entertaining to me.

(3) D-GAF vs (6) JLG (3) D-GAF vs (6) JLG

Good battle guys, both brought some good shit (although a lot of filler) but I was feelin JLG's verses a little more.

JLG to advance